Wednesday, February 12, 2014

winter Olympic Sports

Mirai Nagasu turning on the ice.
             The winter olympics just recently started again. There are many sports that are in the olympics that i really enjoy. For example i really enjoy watching figure skating.IF there was one sport that i would like to compete in it would be figure skating.
             I would love to try figure skating for many reasons. I believe that it would be the one olympic sport i would actually be capable of doing.  I say this because i am a dancer. I think that dancers and figure skaters have many similarities. For example we both do leaps, extensions , turns ,and partner work. Their are may groups in olympic skating, like single skating and group skating.
            I believe that you would have to train for a very long time in order to compete in the olympics. So you would of probably have had to start training from when you were little.  I think that the skaters have to learn the basics. Then eventually they would be advanced enough to go for the gold. Those are the reasons I would want to figure skate in he olympics


3 comments:

  1. Really interesting cool athletic moves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at matts blog its really casual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you wanna Build a snowman! Come on lets go and play

    ReplyDelete