Monday, December 15, 2014

Do Now 12-15-14

                                              
        There are many things in this world that I would like to help get better or help change. One thing that I would like to help is how many people do not have clean drinking water. This bothers me because I drink a lot of water throughout the day and can't go very long without water,so it bothers me to know that many people do not have that privilege and I hope one day everyone will be able to have clean drinking water. Another thing that I wish I can change is world hunger. It is not fair to people that they have to starve or live off of very little food. I Thankful that I can be privileged with clean water and food and I hope that one day the whole world can be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment